Saturday, March 3, 2007

This weeks update early

It's Saturday nite...so far I don't have the pictures ready for posting because it's truly been March Madness! lol I will have pictures of 3 pair of booties and the quilters portable workstation. Hopefully I'll get them up before tuesday. Friday was Ladies Basketball in Indy...tomorrow is Ladies Basketball in Indy and with any luck...monday will also be ladies basketball in Indy Go Lady Boilers!

I got the binding put on the two table toppers from last week......... I need to do the hand stitching...did 3 pair of booties and the quilters necessary ( that's what it's called...honest!) I also worked in Electric Quilt to create a quilt and a signature block for a quilt I need to get done by the end of may... I have the block and layout ready...I have the fabrics for it.... now to find time to get to it! I have two more paperback book covers ready to be sewn...as soon as my clear elastic comes in....I ordered it from HomeSew in Bethlehem Pa( one of my favoritist places for stuff). I also have two wonderwallets cut out.......

I have baby bibs and baby burps to do also...and those are on my list for this coming week along with another pair or two of booties or sockies.

With any luck...this will be a productive week and I'll have tons of pictures for next weekend.

For now.... I'll get the pictures up of the booties and quilters thing by tuesday evening...maybe sooner depending how the game tomorrow goes.....

The hubster also needs some jeans mended...I won't take pictures of those lol

Til Tuesday...

Lish

No comments: