Thursday, September 29, 2011

NO! I'm not dead!!

Man... I can't believe how long it's been! I last noticed I skipped two weeks and all of a sudden I skipped two months! yikes!!

I promise I'll get back into the swing of things again and post on a more regular basis.

A lot of things came up... weekend jaunts with the hubster... wedding gifts to be made.... a sciatic issue.... school...bitty blocks.........my MO and JO separated for awhile... but they are back together sort of ...the usual stuff!

But fall has arrived in Indiana....and I'm ready to get back into my groove! There are some pics on flickr... a new Lazy Girl Purse is due to hit the shelves the first week of November... her name is Candice and she's wonderful! A bit bigger than Margo... she can be a purse or a tote.... she can have a zipper or not and has tall tech pockets to hold nooks and kindles and Ipads! oh my!!

there are new bitty blocks on the flickr site also.........and new christmas projects... have you seen the microwave bowl potholders??? OMG what a great invention! they are definitely gonna be on the stocking stuffer list this year........ you can see them on my flickr site.... I made 10 so far and have more cut out... they are a little bit work intensive... but well worth it!

I'm on my 3rd pair of Knit socks.... I have 20 rows of foot and then the toe and the third pair will be complete! the second pair is on flickr and the bootie socks will be up there soon.......... next on the knit list is a pair of fingerless gloves... I have some really nice and soft and luscious bamboo yarn that I want to use for those... I'll start them as soon as the final sock is done!

I've not made anymore progress on the UFOs... it's still holding at 13 but maybe I can make a dent in that this weekend....... I'm off friday so that gives me an extra day to play... maybe.... lol depends on the weather.

well I guess that's its for now.... I apologize for being missing for so long and I won't let it happen again!!

Have a great week

Lish

No comments: